J-B Weld 8281 Professional Size Steel Reinforced Epoxy Twin Pack - 10 oz.
Huge Savings Item! Save 11% on the J-B Weld 8281 Professional Size Steel Reinforced Epoxy Twin Pack - 10 oz. by J-B Weld at Latest News Access. MPN: 8281. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Formula Steel Reinforced EpoxyJ-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting
J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Formula Steel Reinforced EpoxyAutomotiveBrickConcreteEpoxy and AdhesivesFiberglassMetalAnd more
J-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours. J-B Weld has a tensile strength of 3960 PSI and sets to a hard bond overnight. It can withstand temperatures up to 550ºF when fully cured.
1. Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
2. Mix: Squeeze equal parts from each tube onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
4. Dry: Sets in 4-6 hours. Cures in 15-24 hours. Allow 4-6 hours before handling and 15 hours (minimum) before putting object back in use.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
Features & Highlights
- The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system in a 10 oz. pro size
- Great for household repairs, automotive projects, plumbing and marine applications, crafts and more
- Sets in 4-6 hours at room temperature and cures dark grey in 15-24 hours and rated at a tensile strength of 3960 PSI
- Once cured it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled and will withstand temperatures of up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by J-B Weld, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By E-Z Bond
mpn: s-220, ean: 6009645220587,
Excellent penetrating capabilities. Bond excellent on tight fitting joints for most materials.Grade: Thin. Size: 2oz. Curing Speed: 3 seconds. Type: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate. ...
By Blue Magic
' Metal Epoxy Putty, Tube, Size 2 oz., Practical Square Feet -, Flash Point (F) -, Dry Time (Hours) -, Dry Time Recoat (Hours) -, Dry Time Tack Free (Hours) 1, Traffic Hours -, 5 min. Setting Time, Functional Cure (Hours) 1, Adheres To Metals and Fib...
' Epoxy Metal Sealant Kit, Temp. Range (F) -100 Degrees to 300 Degrees F, Size 0.5 oz., Color Red, Liquid Compound, Epoxy Patch Kit '...
mpn: 376187, ean: 0717959105747,
This steel-reinforced epoxy stick seals holes and acts as a powerful adhesive to bond, fill, anchor, caulk and waterproof just about anything! The stick works on wet or dry clean surfaces and even under water to repair steel, aluminum, copper, wood, ...
mpn: 220-345-5, ean: 0026438543407,
Have plenty of hot glue on hand with AdTech's 5 lb box of MultiTemp® hot melt glue sticks! These glue sticks can be used in just about any mini-sized gun and are crystal clear - so clear you can read text through them! AdTech® glue sticks are perfe...
mpn: GLU-735.90, ean: 0654207164388,
Devcon epoxy adhesive cures and joins materials together by a chemical reaction between the resin and hardener. This reaction results in a high strength bond that is resistant to most chemicals. Use Devcon Epoxy adhesive for household, industrial, cr...
mpn: FR, ean: 0852920005067,
Rubberseal is a high end liquid rubber waterproofing product specifically designed to provide an outstanding seal for all types of home and industrial waterproofing applications. Rubberseal White's Energy Star certification makes this product ideal f...
mpn: 101015, ean: 0040074019638,
UL 181B-FX Listed and printed cloth duct tape used in the HVAC industry to seal, seam and join Class 1 Flex Duct, even when surfaces are rougher or not fully clean. Offering high holding power, superior shear strength and excellent tearability, PC 85...
Specifications: Color:transparent Mixing ratio: A:B=1:1 Curing time: 5-30 minutes Temperature resistance: -30℃～90℃ Capacity: 50ML It is suitable for metal,ceramic,wood,glass and hard plastic bonding. It is not suitable for bonding elastic or so...
mpn: GE285, ean: 0077027002850,
GE GE285 Silicone II Metal Glue and Caulk, 2.8 oz Tube, Metallic Gray Color (Case of 12)2.8 oz. tube . 100% silicone rubber . Fills crack & smalll holes in aluminum and metal . Metallic gray . 50 year durability. ...