The Charleston Mailbox and Post System - Includes Brass Numbers
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 15% on the The Charleston Mailbox and Post System - Includes Brass Numbers by Addresses of Distinction at Latest News Access. MPN: MB_CHARLESTON. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Charleston Mailbox and Post Combo System is manufactured by a family owned business in Atlanta, Georgia. We designed the mailbox system to give
Assembly Details: The Charleston Mailbox and Post System is designed for easy assembly. The components are pre-drilled and only a phillips head screwdriver, an allen key and a 7/16" socket or adjustable wrench is required. Approximate assembly time is 15-20 minutes. Recent improvements have made assembly even easier than in the past.
Installation Details: The Charleston Mailbox and Post System features a one piece post that is placed into a hole and secured with a bag of 60lb concrete. The actual post is six feet in length and 18-28" of the post should be below ground. The actual installation depth depends on the landscaping (raised curb, hillside, etc.) and your height preferences. Our bolt together construction means that replacement parts are readily available in the event that your mailbox is damaged.
Features & Highlights
- Beautiful, sturdy residential mailbox and post combo that is easy to assemble and install
- All metal, rust free construction in a classic design that brings compliments from your neighbors.
- Rich, powder coated finish to ensure that your mailbox stands the test of time again the elements.
- Large sized mailbox for packages, 21" long, 11" high and 8 1/4" wide (Postmaster Approved)
- Solid brass house address numbers available for free after purchase, 3M self-adhesive, no glue required.
|Manufacturer:||Addresses of Distinction|
|Brand:||Addresses of Distinction|
|Publisher:||Addresses of Distinction|
|Studio:||Addresses of Distinction|
|Package Weight:||37 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.25 x 9.75 x 9.75 inches|